- Share & Learn data and digital skills, innovations and ideas.
- Engage with various audiences across the Red Cross Red Crescent network.
- Inspire others by showcasing your data projects and digital services.
- Prioritise the topic of digital transformation and its repercussions on the humanitarian context, such as ethics, risks and emerging technologies.
Do you want to attend a session?
The general registration for participants is now open.
By registering, you’ll get access to the final agenda and all sessions in it when published. Please note that the Data & Digital week is full of individual sessions hosted by various National Societies and RCRC Movement partners, so for some of the sessions you might have to register separately, while others will have direct meeting links. All these links will be available in the agenda for registered participants.
The Draft agenda is already available.
Key dates to remember
- 31st March to 12th April: Submit your proposal to host a session
- April 7th: Registration opens for participants
- April 14th: Full agenda available
- April 14th: Effective session design webinars
- 19th to 23rd April: IFRC Data & Digital Week is on!
Community guidelines (available soon)
Reading and resources